Join Mountain State PTSA as a Business Member, Community Member or Student Member.
Click the button below to join!
Business Member Cost: $10.00
Community Member Cost: $10.00
*Student Member Cost: $5.00
* Student Members are qualified to participate in the Reflections program representing your school regardless if your school is a PTA school.
Mountain State PTSA
As a supporter of children, education, and PTA, we invite you to become a member of the Mountain State PTSA. The Mountain State PTSA, a state-wide PTA unit, was created for individuals who care about children, believe in the mission of the PTA and would like to become a member, but are not necessarily affiliated with a specific school or community based PTA. When you become a member of the Mountain State PTSA, you gain all the privileges of PTA membership, including but not limited to:
- Being a part of our Nations’ largest child advocacy association that works on behalf of ALL children.
- Member only benefits including Member Discounts.
- An invitaion to the annual meeting held in conjunction with our state convention.
- Access to the Members Only section of the National PTA websites.
2019-2021 Mountain State PTSA Officers
Dani North, President
Janelle Sperry, Vice President
Karen Dryden, Secretary
Monica Blythe, Treasurer
Questions regarding Mountain State PTSA? Email: email@example.com.